'The Guide' - an enforced hiatus!

The forum to discuss the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
mac.hawk

'The Guide' - an enforced hiatus!

Post by mac.hawk » 08 Feb 2015, 23:33

It is with great regret that I have to announce that due to a foot injury updates to 'The Guide' beyond the January 2015 version are unlikely in the immediate future.

Of course the route of 'The Challenge' varies little over the years but the YDNPA maintain the footpaths/route and do make changes from time to time (e.g. stiles to gates, surfacing or flagging areas, additional waymarking etc) and I've reflected these (usually on a monthly basis since October 2011) in 'The Guide' and am keen to continue to do so.

I would be extremely grateful that if you walk the route regularly (or sections of it) and notice any changes, or if you follow 'The Guide' and there are noticeable changes; could you please let me know so I can revise 'The Guide' accordingly. Any advice/information will be suitably acknowledged in any future revisions of 'The Guide'.

Hopefully my foot will improve somewhat and I will be able to stand atop some of Yorkshire's finest before too long and be able to continue updating 'The Guide' from my own experience.

If you can help please email me at mac.hawk@ntlworld.com or add a comment on this Forum.

Advance thanks for any future input.

Manny

Re: 'The Guide' - an enforced hiatus!

Post by Manny » 24 Feb 2015, 22:01

thanks for the updates and speedy recovery!

mac.hawk

Re: 'The Guide' - an enforced hiatus!

Post by mac.hawk » 25 Feb 2015, 20:17

Thanks Manny, appreciate the comments and many thanks for the photo of the waymarker post in the A little help with 'The Guide' please! posting, much appreciated and it will be reflected in a March 2015 update of 'The Guide'.