5* Cottage Available nr Horton - 30 August (3 nights)- for 6

Where to stay
bekka_boot

5* Cottage Available nr Horton - 30 August (3 nights)- for 6

Post by bekka_boot » 28 Jul 2014, 11:20

My partner and I were taking part in a Yorkshire 3 Peak Challenge on 31st August to raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust, but due to a knee injury we have had to postpone the event. We booked a lovely cottage close by to Horton for 3 nights, from Saturday 30th August through to Tuesday 2nd September. We paid in full at the time of booking and this is non-refunable and we are unable to cancel the booking.

The cottage is therefore available and is in an ideal location, near to the Yorkshire 3 Peak route. It is very modern, has superb facilities and sleeps 6 people. I can offer the cottage at a reduced rate of £400 (we paid much more than this).

If you are interested please call me on 07725212420 or text me your email address and I will send you a link!

Here is the full info:
An outstanding, stone-built semi-detached barn conversion, set alongside the village green and the river in the peaceful village of Stainforth, three miles from Settle. From the magnificent country surroundings, to the high quality of fixtures and fittings, this Stainforth cottage is perfect for a relaxing break. Fully renovated, this Stainforth cottage boasts a first floor open plan living area with designer features, dining area and sitting area, all beautifully styled, along with exposed roof beams and Velux windows, ensuring a real feeling of quality. On the ground floor, this superb Stainforth cottage features a modern bathroom and three delightful bedrooms. This Stainforth cottage has a host of scenic walks and nature trails nearby, or for the more energetic, the famous Three Peaks challenge is just a short drive away.

Accommodation:
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 king-size double, 1 double, 1 twin. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with full cooking area, dining area and sitting area.

Amenities:
Electric radiators with underfloor heating in bathroom and electric fire in sitting area. Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player, iPod dock, WiFi available (charged via honesty box). Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot and highchair available. Off road parking for 1 car. Additional roadside parking, and Dales Visitor car park available in the village at a small charge. Lockable bike and boot store in garden shed. Mature garden overlooking river with furniture and BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Pub 2 mins walk. Shop 3 miles.
Attachments
PIC1.jpg
Stepping Stones Barn
PIC1.jpg (121.97 KiB) Viewed 2720 times